Think about this: The last time you were looking for a product or service, where did you start your search? Odds are, it was Google or another search engine that helped you find what you needed on the internet. Your business appearing in online search is vital. Paid search advertising is a way of placing your ad in search results for those who are already looking for a product or service you provide.
Our paid search strategy includes:
- Keyword research (discovering the right keywords for your business and analyzing your competitor’s keywords)
- Campaign setup
- Development and creation of advertisements
- Scheduling ads on Google and Bing
- Landing page setup (focused on converting leads to customers)
- Optimize, optimize, optimize – as time goes on your paid search campaigns will only get better. With our analytical tools, we measure every aspect of your campaign and continually make adjustments to lower cost per clicks and increase conversions. We do not “set it and forget it.”
- Pay-per-click management
Paid search advertising is much simpler and less expensive than building awareness of the product or service you provide more organically. Whereas Search Engine Optimization can take months to begin to see results, paid search advertising tends to drive visits to your website much more quickly and can generate immediate leads. Paid search advertising maximizes cost efficiency using a pay-per-click payment structure, meaning you only pay for the “clicks” your ad receives.
Contact us today to set up a consultation to see how paid search advertising can drive traffic to your website and grow your customer base.