Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services

Here’s a test. Identify your business’s primary product or service and name it in one to three words. We’ll use our company as an example: “marketing agency.” If you want, you can even name a location to help you zero in on your market even closer: “marketing agency Idaho.” Then Google it. Does your company’s website come up on the first page of websites? It should! Study after study looking at internet usage shows that more than 70 percent of people won’t click past the first page of search results on Google—and that is a modest estimate. Some studies rate that figure as high as 90 percent or higher. What if your website appears on the second page… not bad right? Well, second-page search results likely yield around 5-6 percent of all website clicks. So no. Your company should aim to be in the top search results for your product or service.

A conservative estimate of 93 percent of all online activities start with a search engine… I guess the other 7 percent know what they’re doing, but it’s safe to say most of us need a search engine’s help to find what we’re looking for. That’s why search engine optimization (SEO) is so important. SEO incorporates certain terms and other elements into your digital presence that will improve visibility in relevant online searches. It is an important element of a marketing plan because it’s basically the low-hanging fruit. You don’t have to convince a prospective customer to buy your product or use your service because they are already looking for what you offer. Be there when they are looking.

What’s called an organic search result (or a non-paid listing) in Google is clicked at a much higher rate than paid listings. More than three-quarters of all advertisements are never clicked. That’s why it is so critical to build SEO first as a chief component of your marketing plan. From there, pay-per-click paid search advertising and all other digital marketing tactics become support to a solid website that is optimized for search.

As a local SEO company, let us help you build an SEO plan that’s right for you. One size does not fit all. There are local and traditional SEO options depending on the intent of the searcher. See the example below to see how SEO can be customized to fit your business:

“barbershop Coeur d’Alene” is location based (local SEO)
“how to cut hair” is not location based (traditional SEO yields national rankings)

Strategies we implement to improve your SEO include:

  • Keyword research and building the results into an SEO campaign
  • Link building
  • Content development for your website
  • Audits with competitive analysis
  • Consistent name/address/phone in local citations
  • Local link building
  • Optimization via Google My Business, Yelp, Bing, Apple Maps, Facebook, and more.

Contact us today for a consultation and to see how SEO can grow your business’ online presence.

Contact Us

For a free, no obligation SEO audit, please complete the form below:


#1 Search Engine Optimization company in Coeur d'Alene
according to Nick & Sam's mom.